Effective date: 4/6/2022
The nitty gritty stuff that no one wants to read but you probably should. Grab a coffee and read at your own pace.
Personal Identifiable InformationWhat other personal information do we collect? When ordering or signing up on our site, you may be asked to enter information to help us personalize your online experience with The Startup Market Limited. You may be asked to enter the following: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, navigate the website, or enter information on our site via survey or marketing communication. You may decline to provide certain information to us, in which case we may not be able to provide you access to certain features and functionalities of the site. How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Name: To address you appropriately and verify your identity
- Email Address: To serve as a point of contact, to share information and materials with you
- Mailing Address: To ship your purchased orders
- Phone Number: To aid in efficient order deliveries
- Credit Card Information: To process your orders securely
- This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
- Internal links
- Pages visited
- These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
- These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
- Demographics and Interests
Opting out:You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)We comply with COPPA and do not knowingly market to or allow third-parties to collect PII from children under the age of 13. We require the consent of a parent or guardian to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Fair Information PracticesIn compliance with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
Unsubscribe/Opt-outYou reserve the right to opt-out of receiving future emails. If you wish to do so: Follow the instructions located at the bottom of each email. We will remove you from all correspondence.
CAN-SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act sets rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to unsubscribe from emails, and indicates the penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after an original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.